TASCAM's DP-24 is a 24-track Digital Portastudio with solid-state recording, a color LCD and channel strip controls to make recording simple so you stay creative. Up to eight tracks can be recorded at a time through its combination XLR and 1/4" combo jacks. Input processing like compression and limiting are available during recording, as well as guitar amp simulation and multi-effects for use with the instrument-level input. With its great sound, powerful features and easy operation, the DP-24 is TASCAM's best Portastudio yet.
- 24-track digital Portastudio
- Color LCD display and 12-encoder channel strip for simple operation
- Eight microphone inputs on combo XLR-1/4" jacks with phantom power
- Up to eight-track simultaneous recording at 48kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Solid-state recording to SD Card media for better shock resistance than hard drive recording
- Instrument-level input for direct recording of guitar or bass
- Dedicated controls for EQ, pan and effect sends
- Multiple effects processors for input processing, guitar amp simulation and mastering
- Virtual tracks for alternate takes and undo
- CD-RW drive for mixdown and backup
- Built-in chromatic tuner and metronome
- MIDI input and output for clocking and control
- ¼" monitor outputs, effect send outs and headphone output
- Home Studio Recording - Eight inputs for mics, synths and instruments make it an ideal recorder for solo musicians
- Band Recording - Eight mic inputs allows for tracking together as a band, then add overdubs and master a CD for selling at gigs
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 Click Here to rate this product|
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE to be the first one to share your opinion!