The Nx family of Talkshow Systems is setting new standards for studio
telephone interface systems. The latest generation of hybrid technology and
processing by Omnia results in the cleanest, most consistent call quality ever.
Nx Talkshow Systems have multiple advanced digital hybrids, each with its own
AGC, noise gate, and caller override dynamics using carefully-tuned DSP
algorithms. Each also includes DDEQ, a sophisticated multi-band equalizer, which
analyzes and adjusts received audio spectral characteristics so that calls sound
smooth and consistent despite today's wide variety of phone sets and connection
paths. Exclusive to Telos Systems, the hybrids incorporate special echo
cancellation for tricky VoIP and cellular calls as well as adaptive function
that reduces the possibility for feedback in open speaker applications.
The Nx6 is the compact 6-line version of the Nx12, designed to give smaller
studios a powerful edge with their telephone interface system. Inside the Nx6
are four advanced digital hybrids, each with its own AGC, noise gate, and caller
override dynamics using carefully-tuned DSP algorithms. Each also includes DDEQ,
a sophisticated multi-band equalizer, which analyzes and adjusts audio spectral
characteristics from all varieties of phone sets and connection paths so calls
sound smooth and consistent. The Nx6 hybrids also incorporate special echo
cancellation for tricky VoIP and cellular calls. The possibility for feedback in
open speaker applications is virtually eliminated thanks to an adaptive function
unique to Telos.
- Telos' most advanced hybrid algorithms
- Studio adaptation and pitch shifter help prevent feedback in situations
where open speakers are required
- Adjustable caller override improves performance and allows you to
individualize the degree to which the announcer ducks the caller audio
- Digital Dynamic EQ and new symmetrical wide-range AGC by Omnia keeps
audio spectrally consistent from call to call
- Caller ID on both analog POTS and ISDN telephone lines, accessible over
the Ethernet for call screening applications
- When coupled with an Axia Element console, integrated control is
possible using the Element's Call Control or Europhone Fader modules
- Web server for configuration and remote monitoring
- Flexible metering
- Includes Telos' Assistant Producer call screening software and the new
PhoneBOX NX Lite to address all of your call screening, contesting and phone
- Function buttons and GPIO-style outputs for control of delay systems and
- Many control options to suit your individual requirements, both desktop
- Status Symbols make life easier for producers and talent with their
animated high-contrast icon display of line status
- Input/output via analog XLR or Livewire Audio-over-IP. Optional AES3 I/O
- POTS, ISDN-S, or ISDN-U (specify when ordering) - Nx supports mixed
- Two-studio mode for sharing one Nx and its telephone lines with two
- POTS line sharing allows two Nx's to share the same POTS line without
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!