Designed for communication systems — mobile and fixed station — including police, fire, utilities, transportation, commercial, and industrial applications. Suitable for environments with high levels of background noise.
- Frequency response designed for voice communications
- Directional mic element
- Minimal pick-up of background noise due to close-talk design
- Rugged, high impact ARMO-DUR® case
- Double-pole, single-throw PTT switch designed for constant usage
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector) coil cord
- Does not require DC power for operation
- Mounting bracket included
|Frequency Response||100 to 5,000 Hz|
|lmpedance||Rated at 150 ohms (175 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms.|
|Output Level||Open Circuit Voltage: -66.0 dBV/Pa* (0.5 mV) *0 dB = 1 volt per 1 Pascal/94 dB SPL|
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!