Introducing a giant stride in the technology of inconspicuous sound. With a capsule diameter of just 2.5 mm, the new MicroSet provides the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. This innovative omnidirectional condenser headworn mic offers an ergonomic under-ear design: its flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind either ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses.
- The new quality/wearability standard for micro headset technology
- Capsule diameter of just 2.5 mm for the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design-flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Industry-standard sound quality-extremely intelligible natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship
- Rugged construction designed to meet the challenges of day-to-day use in production and theater settings
- 55" (1.4 m) unterminated cable
|Frequency Response||20-20,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||–44 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Signal-To-Noise Ratio||60 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Power Requirements||2.5-11V;0.1 mA typical @ 5V|
|Weight||Microphone, boom earpiece 0.08 oz (2.4 g)|
|Microphone||0.32" (8.1 mm) long, 0.11" (2.7 mm) diameter|
|Boom||3.87" (98.4 mm)long , 0.042" (1.07 mm) boom diameter|
|Cable||55" (1.4 m), unterminated|
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!