The Bogen ZPM3 is a telephone-compatible zone paging module with all-call and talk back capabilities serving up to three one- or two-way paging zones.The ZPM3 can also be used in a paging system independent of a telephone system. The ZPM3 works with self-amplified or central-amplified paging systems. A background music source can be connected directly to the ZPM3, or to a separate amplifier that can be used to supply background music to all unpaged zones. Built-in DIP switches are used to select the field-programming mode, enable/disable the pre-announce and confirmation tones, and set the paging mode (one-way or talk back) of each zone.Field-programming is used to assign individual zones to the paging zone groups, night ringer zone group, and shift change/emergency-call zone group*. Field-programming is also used to enable/disable the privacy beep for two-way zones, select the shift change/emergency-call tone, and inhibit all-call operation.
A control is included to adjust the volume of the preannounce, confirmation, and shift change/emergency-call tones. Separate controls are provided to adjust the night ringer tone and background music volume. All volume controls are screwdriver-adjustable.
|Operating Voltage||24V DC, 350 mA minimum. Model PRSLSI Power Supply Recommended|
|Operating Current (Max.)||350 mA|
|Audio Power Capability||100W (70V AC or 25V AC)|
|DTMF Tones||Signal Level - 25 dBm;Twist Limit -10 dB; Tone Duration (min.) - 40 ms; Interdigit Pause - 40 ms|
|Zone Selection||Dial Pulse Speed - 8 to 20 ppm; Percent Break - 52% to 64%|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature - 0° to 125°F; Operating Humidity - 0 to 95% non condensing|
|Dimensions (Overall)||9" W x 7-1/4" H x 1-3/8" D (includes wall-mounting flange)|
|Shipping Weight||4 lb|
- 3 Zone paging plus All-Call
- 3 Field-programmable paging zone groups (1-3 zones in each)
- One-way and two-way paging (talk back operation requires TBA15 Talk Back amplifier)
- Direct connection to page ports (requires contact closures), loop-start and ground start trunks
- Connection to an analog station line (station port) possible when used with a suitable telephone access module, i.e., Bogen Model TAMB
- 100W total power handling capacity
- Background music input
- DIP switches select zone type (one way or talk back), talk battery (24V/48V), and tone options
- Built-in night ringer in all zones or group of three user-selected zones
- Shift change or emergency-call (with alert tone) in all zones or group of three user-selected zone*
- Programmable all-call inhibit and privacy beep for talk back zones
- Built-in punch block (type 66) speeds installation
- Separate volume controls for tones, night ring, and background music
- Works with self-amplified or central amplifier paging systems
- Optional battery backup
- 24V power supply required - Bogen Model PRSLSI power supply recommended
- Terminals provided for connection to an additional 48V power supply when 48V talk battery operation required (Bogen PRS48 power supply recommended)
- Registered under Part 68 of FCC rules
- Includes flanges with keyhole slots for wall-mounting
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!