The AT2041SP Studio Pack offers two versatile 20 Series condenser microphones for use in home, project and commercial studios. Equally at home with digital and analog recording devices, the two included studio condensers deliver remarkable specs and superior build. The critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address condenser is ideal for vocal and instrument applications, while the new AT2021 small-diaphragm condenser is a natural for acoustic instruments, overheads, hi-hat and piano. Audio-Technica’s stringent quality/consistency standards set both microphones apart from other mics in their class. Each offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. An innovative pivoting stand mount is included along with a microphone clip and protective pouches. The AT2041SP now comes bundled with Cakewalk’s SONAR LE feature-rich recording software for musicians using PC-based recording. SONAR LE provides a cutting-edge music production studio, giving users what they need to get started creating music on Windows XP, X64, or Vista PCs.
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
- deal for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals
- Condenser design for studio-quality vocal and instrument applications
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Extended response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
|ELEMENT||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||AT2020: 20-20,000 Hz|
AT2021: 30-20,000 Hz
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||AT2020: –37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
AT2021: –39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
|IMPEDANCE||AT2020: 100 ohms|
AT2021: 250 ohms
|MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL||AT2020: 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
AT2021: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
|NOISE||AT2020: 20 dB SPL|
AT2021: 19 dB SPL
|DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL)||AT2020: 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
AT2021: 126 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
|SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO||AT2020: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
AT2021: 75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
|PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS||48V DC, 2 mA typical|
|WEIGHT||AT2020: 12.1 oz (345 g)|
AT2021: 2.9 oz (83 g)
|DIMENSIONS||AT2020: 6.38" (162.0 mm) long, 2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter|
AT2021: 4.00" (101.5 mm) long, 0.83" (21.0 mm) maximum body diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT2020: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch |
AT2021: Stand clamp; soft protective pouch
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!