For the utmost in flexible audio control, add this to your portable IP Codec mix. This mixer/headphone management module turns the Comrex Access Portable into a full-featured 5-channel stereo mixer/codec. Featuring a dedicated stereo channel, a local channel for local mix monitoring, as well as stereo pan, return and input channels, this module will help you cover even more ground with your Access Portable.
The Comrex ACCESS Portable is a remote broadcast tool that provides utility and portability, but has limited audio I/O built-in. The portable includes one mic/line adjustable input on XLR, one stereo line level input on minijack, and a headphone and line-level stereo output on mini-jack. The ACCESS Portable Mixer accessory was designed to address these limitations for applications that require multiple audio I/O for remote broadcasts. The unit “docks” to the ACCESS Portable and expands the audio I/Oto five mic/line selectable XLR Inputs and five stereo Headphone Outputs on ¼” jacks.
All ACCESS Portable audio connectors remain active during use of the Mixer, so the total number of Input/Headphone connector pairs increases to six.
In addition to these functions, the Mixer includes the following features:
- Stereo Pan controls for the first four input channels.
- Selectable 12V phantom power on all Mic inputs.
- Channel 5 selectable for Producer Mode, which may be heard in all headphones but not on-air.
- Ability to monitor ACCESS Portable cell-phone input on all headphones for cueing.
- Mixer is powered completely by ACCESS Portable, either from external power supply, or integrated battery.
- Separate Local/Return output controls for each Headphone out.
- Color-coded control knobs for all functions.