The Pelonis Signature Series is a line of critical listening high fidelity monitors. The latest addition to the line is the new and improved Model 42 MKII. Holding true to the purist approach, the active, bi-amlified system is controled and powered externally by 4-100 watt amplifiers and state of the art 96K DSP. Additionally, the end userhas acces to 5 bands of parametric EQ including the option for shelving on the 1st and 5th band. All is housed neatly in a1 RU chassis. In the Model 42 range, you can grow your system from stereo to a variety of multi-channel configuration. The subwoofer is powered by controller by the Model 42LF 1RU. In 3.1, 5.1 and 7.1 systems, the Model 42CS(Center/Sub) takes care of the Center and .1 channels.
- Tannoy Dual Concentric Transducers
- 4" (100mm) Multi-fiber Paper Mid Woofer
- 0.75 (19mm) Titanium Dome Neodymium Ferro-fluid Tweeter
- Rhomboid Enclosure for Trajectory and Listening Position Optimization
- Superior Musical Clarity and Detail
- Frequency Response: 75Hz - 35KHz (+/- 3dB)
- Maximum SPL: 109 dB
- 4 Channel Amplifier with 400 Watts System Power
- 1U - 19" Rack Mount Chassis
- SNR: Greater than 110dB
- Integrated DSP Processor - 24 Bit / 96KHz
- Preprogrammed State of the Art Equalization
- Graphical User Interface Software via Front Panel USB Port
||4" two-way Dual Concentric speaker
||90dB (395mV input, 2.83V output @ 1m, 1kHz LF output, -10dBV input sensitivity)
|Rated Maximum SPL
||109dB (Peak SPL for 1 pair driven, 2.0V input @ 1m, -10dBV input sensitivity)
||60° (-6dB across frequency range)
||0.6% (2.83V @ 1m, 1kHz LF output, 100Hz-10kHz)
||4" (100mm) multi fiber paper pulp cone)
|LF Nominal Impedance
||0.75" (19mm) titanium dome with neodymium magnet system
|HF Nominal Impedance
World renowned studio designer Chris Pelonis makes his own custom studio monitors for every facility he builds, and always uses Tannoy dual concentric drivers because of their impeccable time alignment and spectacular imaging. He also uses his own amp and crossover designs to ensure his specifications are met.
Now, after years of R&D, Chris has produced a compact active studio monitor system meticulously crafted to bring his exacting standards to music lovers, hobbyists, and professionals everywhere.
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!