Shure GLX-D Wireless Systems marry nine decades of legendary performance with groundbreaking, intelligent wireless technologies to capture every moment with effortless accuracy. Built to handle the rigors of any stage, and available in a variety of configurations, it’s a revolution in wireless freedom.
Clearly A Different Kind Of Wireless
It’s live audio at a whole new level: Shure GLX-D Wireless Systems feature intelligent technology and smart power options that put reliable, professional- caliber digital sound in the hands of performers everywhere. GLX-D Wireless Systems feature LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management, making it easy to rely on seamless, crystal-clear audio. GLX-D transmitters feature best-in-class lithium-ion batteries that quickly recharge using the charging port on the receiver, or a variety of optional USB connectors. Staying ready for the show has never been simpler.
GLXD2 Handheld Transmitter
- Automatically links to GLXD4 receiver
- Legendary Shure microphone options including the industry-standard SM58, SM86, Beta 58A and Beta 87A
- Up to 200 feet (60m) operating range (line of sight)
- Continuous rechargeable use up to 16 hours
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
- LinkFReQ automatic Frequency management
- Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open frequencies
- Continuous interference monitoring avoids signal interruption by automatically switching frequencies
- Integrated transmitter battery charging station
- Operate up to 8 compatible systems in 2.4 GHz frequency band
- Hi-res LcD screen status display including battery run-time in hours/minutes
- Durable, lightweight construction
SM58 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Industry-standard microphone capsule tailored to deliver warm, clear vocal reproduction.
200 ft (60 m) line of sight
(actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
||iSm 2400–2483.5 mHz
(dependent on microphone type)
|Transmitter RF Output Power
||10 mW e.i.R.p. maximum
(varies by region)
|Audio Output Connector
||XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced
|Maximum Output Level
||O dBV (XLR/line), +8.5 dBV (1/4")
||Up to 16 hours
||120 dB a-weighted
||0.2% tHD typical
(ref. +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
|Operating Temperature Range
||-18°c (0°F) to +57°c (135°F)
Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range
||GLXD1, GLXD2: 3.7 V custom rechargeable lithium-ion battery
GLXD4: 14–18 V Dc at 550 ma, supplied by external power supply
GLXD6: 9–15 V Dc at
250 ma, supplied by
external power supply
(also compatible with standard pedal board power supplies)
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!