The KGB-Itf (Tone Filters) is a mono unit . It includes three tone controls, High, Mid, and Bass.
The KGB Series are single-ended, high input impedance, discrete audio pre-amps designed for high impedance, unbalanced outputs such as: guitar, bass guitar, and electronic keyboards. Just as a low impedance, balanced pre-amp is needed, (designed for use with microphones), a pre-amplifier designed for use with unbalanced high impedance instruments is also required. The KGB Series contains high voltage, discrete op-amps with balanced output transformers by Cinemag, Inc.
- Single Discrete Input with Thru
- Gain Select Switch - High/Low
- Phase Reverse Switch
- Ground Lift Switch
- External Power Transformer for a very low Noise Floor
- Three Band fixed frequency Tone Filter with 12db cut/boost
- All Metal Chassis
- Milled Aluminum Knobs
- Balanced XLR Gold Pin Neutrik Outputs
- Switchcraft 1/4 Input Jacks
- Bipolar Electrolytic Capacitors
- 1% Metal Resistors
- Blue Led Power Indicator
- 4 Rubber Feet
- Heat Vents
|S/N ||Better than 90db (shorted input) |
|Output ||Xfmr Balanced +4 @ 600 ohms |
|Power ||20VAC (rated) 22-27VAC (unloaded) External, +/-24VDC Internal |
|Gain ||Low = 70db, High = 90db (2Khz source @ .775V) |
|Gain ||Low = 35db, High = 60db (2Khz source @ .09mv) |
|Sensitivity ||Lower than .09mv |
- Output to Line-In to FOH or Stage Monitors.
- Output to Line-In on a Recording Console.
- Output to Input of Digital Audio Converters.
- Output to Power Amplifiers.
- Balanced, Line-Level +4db Output, which allows for bypass of the typical DI, Microphone Preamplifier and other input stages.