Redesigned Sectional Wall Mount Rack with Enhanced Cable Management for Larger Systems
- UL Listed in the US and Canada
- Tool-Free Quick-Mount™ system allows for easy, one-person mounting of the center section to the backpan on the jobsite
- Available in 15”, 20”, 24" and NEW 30” useable depths
- Welded construction provides up to a 300 lb. weight capacity, depending on model
- Abundant built-in cable lacing points in interior
- ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1 ½”, 2” and 3” electrical knockouts and 5/8” UHF/VHF antenna knockouts on top & bottom, easily removable for cable pass-through
- 12 ½” x 12 ½” laser knockout opening in the backpan for electrical pull-box
- Abundant Velcro and internal cable tie points
- Finished in a durable black or granite gray textured powder coat
- Standard adjustable front 11-gauge 10-32 threaded rackrail with marked rackspace increments to speed equipment mounting
- Center section hinges for left or right opening accessories
- 2" knockouts, 4" knockouts for Wiremold® 4000 Series raceways, and knockouts for UCP series universal connector panels on side
- Grounding/bonding stud in top and bottom of center section and backpan facilitates proper grounding and bonding of electronic equipment, as per NEBS and NEC standards
- Front Mounted Zero Clearance Latch saves valuable wall space by allowing wall racks to be placed side-by-side, in a corner, or wherever side clearance is an issue.
- Backpan includes raised mounting embosses to mount power and other accessories
|Solid Front Door ||FD-21 |
|Plexi Front Door ||PFD-21 |
|25% Open Area Front Door ||VFD-21 |
|64% Open Area Front Door ||LVFD-21 |
|Add'l 10-32 Threaded Rackrail ||DWR-RR21|
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 Click Here to rate this product|
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE to be the first one to share your opinion!