The 24.24M Input from Ashley is a four-input expansion module for the Protea 24.24M Matrix Processor base unit. Each card provides an additional four channels of input and brings with it dedicated DSP and analog-to-digital converters.
The card is field installable and require no additional programming from the base unit. Up to five input cards can be installed for a total of twenty-four inputs. Because of the on-board DSP, the base unit's processing is not impacted by the addition of the cards.
- • Four-channel input expansion card for Protea 24.24M Matrix Processor
- • Includes its own dedicated DSP and analog-to-digital converters
- • Each input channel has fixed processing blocks that include a microphone preamp with +48V phantom power, gain, delay, fifteen EQ filters, gate, auto-leveler and ducker
- • The Hi-/Low-pass filter block offers Bessel, Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley filters with 12, 18, 24 and 48dB/octave slopes
- • User installable
- • Base unit automatically recognizing presence of the card without requiring additional programming
- • Euroblock connectors
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.25dB |
|Dynamic Range||>110dB unweighted, 20Hz to 20kHz B/W|
|Input Connections||Euroblock |
|Maximum Input Level||+20dBu|
|Maximum Output Level||+20dBu|
|Sample Rate||48kHz |
|THD & Noise||<0.01% @1kHz, +20dBu|