This unit comes pre-installed with the LT-DANTE option. The LT-DANTE enables connectivity for the Aurora and the Hilo to Dante audio networks. Dante is a multi-channel audio networking solution developed by Audinate. The world's leading professional audio manufacturers have adopted Dante, making it the standard for digital audio networking for recording, live, broadcast and commercial installations.
The Aurora(n) converters represent the culmination of years of research and development dedicated to significantly improving upon the well-regarded Lynx Aurora used by professionals around the world. Aurora(n) significantly improves upon the spectacular performance and specifications the world has come to expect from the well-regarded Lynx Aurora line ? all in a single rack-space. Providing an even greater level of wide-open, uncompressed and unequalized audio for studios, mastering facilities, remote recording, broadcast, live performance and production installations, these Aurora(n) converters set a new standard in analog to digital and digital to analog conversion. Leveraging technology that was previously reserved for the Lynx Hilo combined with the latest FPGA processors, the Aurora(n) achieves the pinnacle of transparency and low distortion and noise.
- Complete redesign integrates Hilo Converter Technology (HCT) for analog I/O to achieve significant improvements in transparency and reductions of both noise and distortion
- Available in 8-channel, 16-channel, 24-channel and 32-channel con gurations
- LSlot expansion slot for Thunderbolt, Dante, USB, ProTools|HD connectivity and more
- Configurable I/O - pre-amp, summing & AES3+ADAT modules coming soon
- Up to 32-channels of real-time recording and playback via on-board card
- Two audiophile-grade headphone outputs
- 1 in/3 out Word clock I/O with Lynx exclusive second generation SynchroLock-2 sample clock technology
- Universal power supply
- Designed and built in the USA
- Allows for easy connectivity to a Dante audio network
- Extremely low latency
- Uses standard and affordable CAT 5 and CAT 6 cables
- RoHS compliant
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology
A converter for now and for the future
The Aurora's future-proof design is expanded in the Aurora(n). New enhancements and capabilities will be made available through firmware upgrades. LSlot expansion slots allow for a wide array of current connectivity options to include Thunderbolt, Dante, ProTools|HD, USB and future formats. Expandable audio I/O modules are being developed to include pre amp, analog summing, digital I/O (AES3 + ADAT) which will be available soon. This makes for an Aurora(n) that will perform exceptionally for you now and remain innovative well into the future.
Also added to the line are two audiophile-grade headphone outs with independent volume control. A 480 X 128 TFT LCD display provides immediate access to all levels and functions ? also configurable for future functionality.