3 pole female EMC-XLR cable connector.
The EMC-XLR Series is a specifically designed version of the XX series to give enhanced RF screening for critical applications in live performance and recording where there are particular problems with radio transmission or mobile phones. The design guarantees a continuous RF shield connection from the cable to the chassis connector housing via a circular capacitor around the cable shield. An EMI suppression ferrite bead between pin 1 and the cable screen provides a low-pass filter for improved RF rejection.
- 3 pole male and female XLR cable connector with integrated capacitive shield to shell connection
- Circular capacitor around the cable shield enables low-inductive shield connection to connector housing
- Female connector with circumferential ground spring providing an accurate connection to the mating shell
- Cable shield - Pin 1 connection includes EMI suppression bead to block high frequencies
- Avoid ground loops as there is no LF-shield connection to ground
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, long lasting and durable
- Chuck type strain relief system for secure clamping of cables
- Boot with rubber gland gives high protection against bending stresses
|Capacitance between contacts||≤ 4 pF|
|Contact resistance||≤ 3 mOhms|
|Dielectric strength ||1,5 kVdc|
|Insulation resistance||> 2 GOhms (initial)|
|Insulation resistance ||> 1 GOhms (after damp heat test)|
|Rated current per contact||5 A|
|Rated voltage||50 V|
|Cable O.D.||3.5 - 8.0 mm|
|Insertion force||< 50 N|
|Withdrawal force||< 20 N|
|Lifetime||> 1000 mating cycles|
|Wire size||max. 0.75 mm²|
|Wire size||max. 20 AWG|
|Locking device||Latch lock|
|Bushing||Polyamide (PA 6 15% GR)|
|Contact plating||0.2 µm Au hard alloy over 2 µm Ni|
|Insert||Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)|
|Locking element ||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)|
|Shell||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)|
|Strain relief||Polyacetal (POM)|
|Circumferential ground spring||Bronze (CuSn6), Ni plated|
|Flammability||UL 94 HB|
|Standard compliance||IEC 61076-2-103|
|Protection class||IP 40|
|Solderability||Complies with IEC 68-2-20 |
|Temperature range||-30 °C to +80 °C|
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!