Powersoft DIGAM K20 18,000 Watts @ 2 Ohms 2 Channel Power AmplifierDIGAM K Series has become the flagship of Powersoft's technologies, ranking in the Top Class amplification of the global pro audio market. It represents a new milestone of switch mode amplification providing incredible power in 1 rack unit with the lowest weight and highest efficiency. It's sonic performances set a new target for professional audio market.
- Advanced switch-mode worldwide operating power supply technology for high performance and compact sizee
- Power Factor Correction PFC for extremely low mains consumption and extremely wide mains operating range
- Variable speed fan for low noisee
- Low Inrush Limiting reduces AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- XLR female / 6.3mm Jack Neutrik style input connectors with link capability
- Built-in defeatable Clip limiters for each channel
- LCD matrix interactive displayy
- Digital gain-attenuator control
- User selectable maximum output power for each channel
- User selectable maximum mains current draw
- Comprehensive-user friendly front panel display menu
- Fully protected circuitry design including DC, infrasonic, high frequency, thermal overload and short circuit
|Power Output||2 Ohm dual||4 Ohm dual||8 Ohm dual||4 Ohm bridged ||8 Ohm bridged ||16 Ohm bridged|
|9000 W||5200 W||2700 W||18,000 W||10400 W||5400 W|
|Power requirements||AC:95 - 265V (50/60Hz)|
|Power factor cos(fi)||More than 0.95 from 200 W to full power|
|Operating temperature||O°C / + 45° C|
|External dimensions||Standard rack 19, 1 unit ( H ), 475 mm ( D )|
|Consumption average||2300 VA ( K10 @ 1/8 maximum output power)|
|Bandwith ( 1 W, 8 ohm )||5Hz – 30KHz|
|Damping factor ( 8 ohm )||>5000 (20Hz-200Hz)|
|Slew rate ( 8 ohm )||50V /uS ( input filter bypassed )|
|S/ N ratio A-Weighted 20Hz-20KHz||> 112dB (K20), >110dB (K10), >109dB (K8), >108dB (K6),|
|Distortion||THD : Max < 0.5% From 0.1W to full power (tipically < 0.05%)|
|Intermodulation SMPTE||Max < 0.5% From 0.1W to full power (tipically < 0.05%)|
|Intermodulation DIM 30||Max < 0.5% From 0.1W to full power (tipically < 0.05%)|
|Input||Balanced to ground , XLR female combo jack 6.3 mm |
|Impedance||10 Kohm each leg, electronically balanced to ground|
|Gain/ Sensitivity||26dB; 29dB; 32dB; 35dB user selectable|
|Output||High current Neutrik 4-pole Speakon connectors ( pins 1+ 2+ paralleled, 1-2-paralleled)|
Protections circuitry DC protection: protects against infrasonic signals
VHF protection: protects the loudspeakers against strong very high frequency non-musical signals above the audible range.
Thermal protection: prevents the amplifier from being overheated. The protection indicators on the front panel are switched on, as a warning, before the protection process is initiated.
AC protection: shuts down the power supply if the line voltage is outside the operating voltage.
Clip limiter: prevents severely clipped waveforms from reaching the loudspeakers, whilst maintaining full peak power.
- Temperature forecast with LCD traced historical behaviour
- Downloadable log file of functional fault events with time related trace
- Load impedance measurement / display for each channel
- Output power measurements / display for each channel
- Mains voltage and current measurements / display
- Defeatable gate selection for each channel
- Gain/sensitivity user selection capability
- Hardware monitor available for fast local diagnostic
- Fixed frequency switchmode output stage for high grade sound accuracy
- Compact size - all models only 1 RU for reduced rack cost and spacee
- Light weight - all models only 12 kg (26 pounds) for easier racking and shipping
- Built in Remote Control ( RS 485 interface ) for full diagnostic, operational setting and system monitoring
- Smart Card settings , parameters and upgrades functionality
- Lockable set-up by user selectable access key code
- DSP option capability
- Ethernet option capability
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!