- More Information
- Competitive Price
Powersoft DIGAM Q4002 4,000 Watts @ 2 Ohms 4 Channel Power Amplifier
DIGAM Q Series offer various power ratings in 5 models ranging from 4 x 400 watts/ch. @ 4 Ohm to 4 x 1250 watts/ch. @ 2 Ohm, still maintaining the 1 unit size.
This series, in similar way to the corresponding D series, is particulary suitable to be used either for stand alone medium/small installations either in large and distributed systems tanks to the capability of advanced remote control and monitoring features suitable to manage up to 100 amps.
The Q series represents a further flexible and cost effective approach from stand alone use to large systems, allowing in various system configurations to reduce the total number of equipments.
- Advanced switch-mode worldwide operating power supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Power Factor Correction PFC for extremely low mains consumption and wide mains operating range
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Low Inrush Limiting reduces AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- XLR female / 6.3mm Jack Neutrik style input connectors with link capability
- Built-in Clip limiters
- Detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and thermal forecast
- Fully protected circuitry design including DC, infrasonic, high frequency, thermal overload and short circuit
- Fixed frequency switchmode output stage for high grade sound accuracy
- Compact size - all models only 1 RU for reduced rack cost and space
- Light weight - all models only 10 kg (22 pounds) for easier racking and shipping
- Remote Control Option ( RS 485 interface )
|Power Output||2 Ohm quad ||4 Ohm quad ||8 Ohm quad ||4 Ohm bridged ||8 Ohm bridged |
|1000 W ||600 W ||350 W ||2000 W ||1200 W |
|Power requirements||AC:95 - 265V (50/60Hz)|
|Power factor cos(fi)||More than 0.95 from 200 W to full power|
|Operating temperature||O°C / + 45° C|
|External dimensions||Standard rack 19", 1 unit ( H ), 455 mm ( D )|
|Consumption average||1250 VA (Q5001)|
|Bandwith ( 1 W, 8 ohm )||5Hz – 30KHz|
|Damping factor ( 8 ohm )||>600 @ 100 Hz|
|Slew rate ( 8 ohm )||40V /uS ( input filter bypassed )|
|S/ N ratio||> 105dB A-Weighted 20Hz-20KHz|
|Distortion||THD : Max < 0.5% From 0.1W to full power (typically< 0.1%)|
|Intermodulation SMPTE||Max < 0.5% From 0.1W to full power (typically< 0.1%)|
|Intermodulation DIM 30||Max < 0.02% From 0.1W to full power (typically< 0.01%)|
|Input||Balanced to ground , XLR female combo jack 6.3 mm |
|Impedance||10 Kohm each leg, electronically balanced to ground|
|Gain/ Sensitivity||32dB( 32,30,28, 26,24, 22, 20, 18, 14, 14, 4, -100, front knobs detents)|
|Speakon Connectors||pins 1+ 1- single ended, 2+ / 2- bridged|
Protections circuitry DC protection: protects against infrasonic signals
VHF protection: protects the loudspeakers against strong very high frequency non-musical signals above the audible range.
Thermal protection: prevents the amplifier from being overheated. The protection indicators on the front panel are switched on, as a warning, before the protection process is initiated.
AC protection: shuts down the power supply if the line voltage is outside the operating voltage.
Clip limiter: prevents severely clipped waveforms from reaching the loudspeakers, whilst maintaining full peak power.
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 Click Here to rate this product|
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE to be the first one to share your opinion!