The Rane AD 22S is a fully balanced two Input, two Output audio alignment Delay providing a range of 1.50 to 999.99 milliseconds on each Output. The Delay of each Output is independently adjustable in 10 microsecond and 1 millisecond increments. 24-bit audio converters provide excellent sound quality.
Each Output has two nonvolatile Memories (no batteries required), A and B, for easy access to previously stored Delay values. Remote Recall screw terminals on the rear accept external configuration switches, permitting independent remote recall of the Memories.
The AD 22S features XLR Inputs and Outputs, and is CE certified for emissions. Housed in a single rack space, the unit can operate as two independent channels (dual mono), or as a stereo pair (edit both channels simultaneously).
- 1.50 to 999.99 ms Delay Range per Channel
- Two Independent Channels (2 In - 2 Out)
- Independent 10?s and 1ms Step Sizes
- Independent Remote Memory Recall
- Two EEPROM Memories per Channel (No Batteries)
- Front Panel Lockout Switch on Rear
- Delay Display in Milliseconds, Feet or Meters
- Fail-Safe Bypass for Each Channel
- Active Balanced XLR Inputs & Outputs
|Analog Inputs||2 XLR|
|Analog Outputs||2 XLR|
|Max. Delay||999 ms|
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!