Models MX183, MX184, and MX185 are wired lavalier electret condenser microphones designed for speech and vocal pickup, general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, and remote monitoring applications. They can be clipped to neckties, lapels, and other articles of clothing. Interchangeable cartridges make it possible to easily reconfigure microphone coverage as the need arises.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90° increments for placement flexibility
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications
- New RF filtering
|Type||Condenser (electret bias)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 17,000 Hz|
|Output Impedance||EIA rated at 150 ohm (180 ohm actual)|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, ref. 1V/Pascal*)|
|MX183||-27.5 dB (42.2 mV)|
|MX184||-33.5 dB (21.1 mV)|
|MX185||-35.0 dB (17.0 mV)|
|Max SPL (1kHz at 1%THD, 1 kohm load)|
|Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL)|
|Dynamic Range at 1 kohm load||96.2 dB|
|Power Requirements ||11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA|
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 Click Here to rate this product|
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE to be the first one to share your opinion!