Elegant, yet rugged, the high output SM63LB series dynamic omnidirectional microphones are designed for professional applications where performance and appearance are critical. Their smooth, wide frequency response is tailored for optimum speech intelligibility, and includes a controlled low-frequency rolloff for reduced pickup of stand and wind noise. A built-in humbucking coil makes the microphones virtually immune to strong hum fields, such as those produced by studio lighting.
- High output, low impedance
- 80 to 20,000 Hz frequency response tailored for optimum speech intelligibility
- Low-frequency roll-off and built-in shock mount for reduced pickup of handling noise and stand vibration
- Humbucking coil for virtual immunity to strong electromagnetic hum fields
- Exceptionally rugged VERAFLEX grille that resists damage from drops, and is immune to rust, corrosion, and moisture
- Built-in pop filter that suppresses breath and wind noise
- Excellent balance and feel for hand-held use
- Supplied snap-in stand adapter
- Sleek, handsome appearance looks good on stage, screen, and television
|Frequency Response||80 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Power Requirements||None Dynamic, Requires No Phantom or Battery Power|
|Output Impedance||150 Ohms (298 Ohms Actual)|
|Output Connectors||XLR-3M Type|
|Dimensions||9.188 x 1.25" (233 x 32mm) LxDiameter|
|Weight||.9 lb per EA |
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 Click Here to rate this product|
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE to be the first one to share your opinion!