- More Information
- Competitive Price
Two channel UHF frequency agile wireless intercom system with two intercom channel access from each of four full duplex beltpacks, stage announce output with relay closure, wireless talk around (ISO), Enhanced ClearScan, talk/listen headset station at the base, and much, much more.
The BTR-800 is fully compatible with Telex, RTS and Clear-Com hardwired communications systems right out of the box. If your application requires the highest performance and utmost reliability, you need the new Telex Radiocom BTR-800 wireless intercom system.
- Wireless UHF intercom Base Station with frequency agility, full-duplexing, and huge selection of available frequencies in 18 MHz bands
- Factory selected preset frequency groups, 1000' operating range, Transmit power level switch
- Independent front Portable Station enable/disable buttons with LED status indicators, Telex or RTS front panel 4-pin headset connector reads dynamic or electret headset mic type automatically
- Enhanced ClearScan two-button frequency selection for optimal location use, ranks available frequencies in order of reliability
- Simultaneous support of up to 4 beltpacks, expandable
- Large backlit LCD, transparent, menu-driven Graphic User Interface for simplified navigation and assignment
- Full function Talk/Listen headset station with dedicated headset and boom mic volume and gain controls ,allows for fifth simultaneous user on intercom channel
- Compatibility with Audiocom, Clear-Com, RTS/RTS matrix wired and wireless intercoms, dedicated 2-wire XLE and 4-wire RJ-11 connectors
- Dual Voltage power supply for international use, XLR balanced Auxiliary audio input and output connectivity
|RF Frequency Range||470-608 MHz, 614-740 MHz in 18MHz TX and RX bands|
|Power Requirement||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, IECreceptacle|
|Temp Range||-4° to 130° F (-20° to 55° C)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||19" x 1.72" x 14" (48.3 x 4.4x 35.6 cm)|
|Weight||7 lbs 2oz (3.24 kg)|
|Transmit Antenna||1/2 Wave (supplied) TNC MaleConnector|
|Receive Antenna||1/2 Wave (supplied) TNC MaleConnector|
|Frequency Response||300 Hz-8 kHz|
|Four Wire Input||Level Adjustable (2 Vrms typical)|
|Four Wire Output||Level Adjustable (2 Vrms typical)|
|Telex Intercom||Input/Output Level Adjustable (1 Vrmstypical), Line Impedance 300 ohms|
|RTS Intercom||Input/Output Level Adjustable (0.775Vrms typical), Line Impedance 200 ohms|
|ClearCom Intercom||Input/Output Level Adjustable (1Vrms typical), Line Impedance 200 ohms|
|Auxiliary Input||Adjustable (2 Vrms typical)|
|Auxiliary Output||Adjustable (2 Vrms typical into 600ohms)|
|Stage Announce Output||Internally Adjustable (1 Vrmstypical at rated deviation into 100k ohms)|
|Stage Announce Relay||Dry contact, rated at 1 Amp, 24V Max.|
|Microphone Input Sensitivity||9 mV|
|Local Headset Output||40 mW output into 600 ohms (1%Distortion)|
|Type||Synthesized, 720 channels|
|Transmit Power||100 mW Max. (High), 10 mW (Normal)|
|RF Frequency Stability||0.005%|
|Modulation Limiter||Peak-Responding Compressor|
|Radiated Harmonics & Spurious||Exceeds FCC speicifications|
|Type||Dual Conversion Superheterodyne, Synthesized, FM, 720 channels|
|RF Sensitivity||<0.8 uV for 12 dB SINAD|
|Squelch Threshold||20dB SINAD (About 1.0uV)|
|IF Selectivity||3 dB at 230 kHz|
|Image Rejection||70 dB or better|
|Squelch Quieting||90 dB|
|RF Frequency Stability||0.005%|
|Distortion||<1% at full deviation|
Combine all of that with an easy-to-use graphical user interface that lets you get started right out of the box, and you've got the most innovative and versatile wireless intercom ever made. But features aren't the only story. The BTR-800 wireless intercom is a serious performer too. With technology leaps like Intelligent Power Control, combination tone code/RF noise squelch and DSP digital audio processing, this is one wireless intercom that sounds great, even at a great distance!
- Four beltpacks per base station - Each BTR-800 base station can support up to four TR-800 or TR-825 wireless beltpacks in fulltime transmit, full duplex operation. Multiple base station/beltpacks systems can be used together to meet the needs of virtually any wireless communications application.
- Frequency agile - Choose from 1440 user selectable frequencies using the 800’s new revolutionary graphical user interface. Frequencies can be selected from groups of intermod free choices, or any frequency in 25 KHz increments. Select from 720 TX and 720 RX frequencies each from independent 18 MHz operational windows.
- UHF operation - The BTR-800, TR-800 and TR-825 operate in the UHF band from 470 to 740 MHz. Bases and beltpacks operate in specific 18 MHz operational bands. Contact Telex customer service for complete operational band details.
- Enhanced ClearScan frequency auto selection-Frequency selection has never been easier! This is an advanced form of our existing ClearScan technology. It actually looks at all of the available frequencies in the factory and user defined groups and ranks them so that the user knows the best frequencies to use. Now you can walk into a new venue in a new city and have a clear set of frequencies in less than a minute with the push of a couple of buttons!
- Intermodulation-free factory selected groups - Each 800 system comes with 24 factory selected, intermod avoiding groups that allow even the most uninitiated user to get started right out of the box. Telex has done all of the work for you!
- Two-channel intercom access from each beltpack - Each TR-800 and TR-825 beltpack in the system can select between two hardwired intercom channels. Channels are run to the BTR-800 base station and can be 2-wire, 4-wire or mixed. The BTR-800 is fully compatible with AudioCom, RTS and Clear-Com hardwired intercom systems.
- Dual Listen operation - Each TR-825 beltpack provides two volume controls: one for each intercom channel that allow for individual level control. Listen to Production in one ear and Tech in the other ear. The TR-825 can operate in either Stereo (split-feed) or Mono mode.
- Detachable beltpack antennas - TR-800 and TR-825 beltpacks feature detachable antennas that utilize stud type threaded connectors that do not have a fragile center pin to break off or bend. Detachable antennas make storage or shipping a breeze.
- Two great battery options - TR-800 and TR-825 beltpacks can be operated from standard Alkaline AA batteries that provide up to 14 hours of continuous duty operation. For applications where rechargeable batteries are required optional NiMH battery packs are available. NiMH batteries do not develop harmful memories like NiCads and offer up to 12 hours of operation. Drop-in chargers are also available in single and four-gang configurations.
- Stage Announce output with relay closure - Each beltpack can initiate the Stage Announce feature. The user’s audio is routed out the back of the base station via a 3-pin XLR connector. The signal is dry, line level +8 dB and adjustable. A convenient relay closure is provided for triggering two-way radios, IFB sends, green-room speakers or any other closure activated device.
- Wireless Talk Around (Broadcast ISO) - Each beltpack can momentarily route its audio only to the other wireless beltpacks on its current channel with the push of a button. The user’s audio is lifted off of the intercom bus so that only the other wireless beltpacks can hear. This is great for private conversations in the heat of battle.
- “Fifth Person” Talk/Listen station at base - The BTR-800 base station features a full talk/listen headset station so that an additional user can communicate on one, the other, or both intercom channels at once.
- Intelligent Power Control - This new breakthrough technology takes system range and performance to a whole new level. Each beltpack senses when it is close to the base station and intelligently reduces its output by 10 dB. This effectively eliminates overloading the base station receiver front end which is the primary cause for the “near – far” desensing problem experienced in other wireless intercoms.
- Cast magnesium beltpacks - TR-800 and TR-825 beltpacks are constructed of extremely light, strong and durable cast magnesium. That’s the metal “mag” wheels are made from! Using magnesium substantially decreases the weight of the beltpack while assuring the utmost ruggedness and durability.
- Graphical user interface - The BTR-800, TR-800 and TR-825 have easy to use user interfaces utilizing state of the art LCD displays. Custom graphical menus on the BTR-800 allow access to all of the powerful features and system operational parameters. The menu structure has been specifically designed to be intuitive and easy to use right out of the box.
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 Click Here to rate this product|
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE to be the first one to share your opinion!