This is an input module for use with TOA 900 series amplifiers. It has a removable terminal block connector and supports balanced or unbalanced line level signals from devices such as CD players, tape decks, or AM/FM tuners. The unit is transformer-isolated to minimize ground loop problems when connected to remote equipment. When a signal is present at the input terminals, the mute bus becomes activated.
- For Balanced Or Unbalanced Line Level Sources suchas mixer outputs, signal processors and wirelessmicrophone receivers.
- Transformer Isolation (10 kΩ) minimizes ground loopproblems when connecting remote equipment (greater than15 feet).
- Signal At Input Terminals Activates Both Mute Bus #1 and Mute Bus # 2 by Default (cut diode(s) todisconnect individual mute bus).
- Tip! Use the B-41S to connect to most modern telephonesystem's "Page Output" (usually line level).
- Connector: removable terminal block (B-41S).
|Faceplate Controls||Mute send sensitivity|
|PCB Controls||Mute bus selection|
|Input Impedance||10 kohms, balanced transformer-isolated|
|Sensitivity||-16 dBu, min. -34 dBu to activate mute function|
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!