The Anchor-Audio EDP-7500 Dual Explorer Pro Deluxe Package is a portable public address system ideal for schools, corporate trainers, and places of worship. The 2-way speakers are powered by 75W of power to produce up to 110dB of clear, intelligible sound. The rear panel features bass and treble tone controls, and 3 pull-type volume controls for the full complement of input and output connectors. These include a pair of XLR microphone inputs, both 1/4" and RCA lines in and out, and a 2 Ohm speaker out that connects to the passive satellite.
The EDP-7500 Dual/HH/HBM offers an unusually flexible set of powering options, which include an internal battery and charger with an accompanying pair of LED indicators, AC power with a multi-voltage power supply, and a 12VDC power in - the system may be operated from the power port of an automobile. For extra protection, the amplifier and speakers are protected from thermal overload and short circuit.
This package includes the EXP-7501 companion speaker and two heavy duty tripods. It also includes a dual receiver and two wireless microphones:
- WH-6000 handheld microphone
- WB-6000 body pack transmitter with HBM-60 Lapel microphone
- Portable, active PA speaker with built-in rechargeable battery and charger, multi-voltage AC, and DC operation
- Efficient 60W internal amplifier with thermal overload and short circuit protection
- Built-in active limiter increases system headroom and intelligibility, lowers distortion
- Clear, undistorted sound with up to 110dB output level for reaching crowds up to 800
- 6.5" woven fiber woofer and high output horn tweeter with metal grille cover
- Durable, injection-molded polypropylene speaker case
- Separate LED displays for battery condition and charge status
- Dual pull knobs provide separate level controls over microphone inputs and receivers
- Dedicated pull knob for voice over live narration level and program music line in
- Automatic speech projection circuit isolates and boosts 2 - 12KHz frequency range for greater speech clarity
|Input Connections||2 x XLR Female Balanced Microphone|
2 x L, R RCA Phono Unbalanced Line
1 x 1/4" TS Phone Unbalanced Line
2 x Wireless Receiver
1 x 12VDC In
|Output Connections||1 x 1/4" Phone Companion Speaker Out(2 Ohm)|
2 x Stereo RCA Phono Unbalanced Line
1 x 1/4" TRS Phone Balanced Line
|Wireless Receiver||Built-In 16-Channel UHF Diversity|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||110 dB @ 1 m|
|Low Frequency Driver||6.5" Woven Fiber Woofer|
|High Frequency Driver||Horn Tweeter|
|Frequency Response||80Hz - 16KHz|
|Battery Type||Built-In rechargeable battery and charger|
|AC Power||90 - 264VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions||16.5 x 10.5 x 10" (420 x 270 x 250mm)|
|Weight||23 lbs (10.4kg)|
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!