UAX220v2 is a stereo audio interface for USB ports (compatible with USB ports 1.1 and 2.0).
It is a line inputs version of the popular UAX220-Mic for our customers who don't need mic preamps.
IUAX220v2 is powered via USB, and does not require any driver installation (as it is compatible with the USB Audio specification 1.0).
Main hardware features:
- 2 balanced analog mono line inputs, with a maximum input signal of +22 dBu for UAX220v2, +10 dBu for UAX220-Mic
- 2 balanced analog mono line outputs, with a maximum output signal of +10 dBu
- Switchable -12 dB input signal level attenuator for UAX220v2, -20 dBu for UAX220-Mic
- Switchable zero-latency direct hardware monitoring of the inputs on the outputs
- Note: the input monitoring is mixed on the output with the sounds played by the application.
- Possibility to switch the input monitoring to mono mode “left channel + right channel”
- Possibility to record both inputs mixed
- 1 stereo headphone output on female ¼ '' jack with knob for gain adjustment
- A/D and D/A conversions up to 24 bits/48 kHz
UAX220v2 complies with the USB Audio specification. Therefore, and depending on the operating system used, it is compatible with WDM DirectSound, ALSA, and CoreAudio. Furthermore, it is possible to use a third-party ASIO driver (Asio4all, Ploytec).
- A USB port (standard 1.1 or higher)
- Minimum Apple hardware configuration: PowerMac G3, G4 or G5 with 128 MB RAM
- Minimum PC configuration: Pentium III (or equivalent), 256 MB RAM.
- Supported operating systems
- Mac OS X
|Converters || 24-bit |
|Sample Rates || 32, 44.1 and 48kHz |
|Analog Input || 2 x XLR Line on breakout cable (balanced or unbalanced) |
|Analog Output || 2 x XLR Line on breakout cable (balanced or unbalanced) |
1 x 1/4 TRS phone Headphone
|Digital Input || No |
|Digital Output || No |
|MIDI In/Out || No |
|Sync In/Out || Not applicable |
|Headphone Output || Yes |
|THD + N || Input: <-98dB |
|Dynamic Range || Input: >104dB, A-weighted |
Output: >104dB, A-weighted
|Frequency Response || 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.2dB |
|Power Requirements || USB bus |
|System Requirements || Mac: |
PowerMac G3, G4 or G5
256MB RAM or more depending on operating system
Free USB 1.1 port PC:
Pentium III (or equivalent)
Windows XP or Linux
Free USB 1.1 port
|Specialties || Integrated USB cable |
Does not need special drivers