All in one, all in hand
The UAX220-Mic is a professional USB Audio interface for broadcast and other demanding pro audio applications featuring 2/2 balanced analog high-quality I/Os. Under its compact and sleek design, it combines Digigram’s leading edge experience in audio performance with the ease of use of standard USB Audio. With two professional grade mic preamps, the UAX220-Mic is the most efficient Pro Audio interface for portable use.
True plug-and-play devices, the UAX220-Mic is the perfect solution for use with multiple computers; such as for example a laptop computer on the road and a desktop PC in the newsroom or studio. When connected to the USB port of a computer, the UAX220-Mic is immediately operational: no need for a specific driver or bulky external power supply.
Main hardware features
- Broadcast (newsroom, mobile journalist workstation)
- Live performance (theatrical playback, special effects, sound system calibration)
- Recording on location
- Logging, legal recording, and archiving
- DJ applications
- Music production
- 2 balanced analog mono mic/line inputs, with a maximum input signal of +10 dBu
- 2 balanced analog mono line outputs, with a maximum output signal of +10 dBu
- Switchable -12 dB input signal level attenuator for UAX220v2, -20 dBu for UAX220-Mic
- Switchable zero-latency direct hardware monitoring of the inputs on the outputs
- Note: the input monitoring is mixed on the output with the sounds played by the application.
- Possibility to switch the input monitoring to mono mode “left channel + right channel”
- Possibility to record both inputs mixed
- 1 stereo headphone output on female ¼ '' jack with knob for gain adjustment
- A/D and D/A conversions up to 24 bits/48 kHz
- 2 knobs for left and right input gain adjustment, from +20 dB to +55 dB with switchable -20 dB input attenuation
- Left and right 48 V phantom power switches for static microphones
UAX220-Mic complies with the USB Audio specification. Therefore, and depending on the operating system used, it is compatible with WDM DirectSound, ALSA, and CoreAudio. Furthermore, it is possible to use a third-party ASIO driver (Asio4all, Ploytec).
- A USB port (standard 1.1 or higher)
- Minimum Apple hardware configuration: PowerMac G3, G4 or G5 with 128 MB RAM
- Minimum PC configuration: Pentium III (or equivalent), 256 MB RAM.
- Supported operating systems
- Mac OS X
|Converters || 24-bit |
|Sample Rates || 32, 44.1 and 48kHz |
|Analog Input || 2 x XLR Microphone/Line on breakout cable (balanced or unbalanced) |
|Analog Output || 2 x XLR Line on breakout cable (balanced or unbalanced) |
1 x 1/4" TRS phone Headphone
|Digital Input || No |
|Digital Output || No |
|MIDI In/Out || No |
|Sync In/Out || Not applicable |
|Headphone Output || Yes |
|THD + N || Input: <-93dB |
|Dynamic Range || Input: >100dB, A-weighted |
Output: >104dB, A-weighted
|Frequency Response || 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.2dB |
|Power Requirements || USB bus |
|System Requirements || Mac: |
PowerMac G3, G4 or G5
256MB RAM or more depending on operating system
Free USB 1.1 port
Pentium III (or equivalent)
Windows XP or Linux
Free USB 1.1 port
|Specialties || Integrated USB cable |
Does not need special drivers
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!