The HD 800 is hand-assembled in Germany with only the finest of materials. The transducer is encased in a precision material made of stainless steel, while the headband and headphone mounting utilizes the most advanced development from the aerospace industry.
- Reference class wired stereo headphones
- Open, around-the-ear, dynamic stereo headphones
- Natural hearing experience - realistic and natural sound field with minimal resonance
- Biggest transducers ever used in headphones up to today - new innovative dynamic transducer design
- Open earcups facilitate transparent sound while showcasing cutting edge industrial design
- Metal headband with inner-damping element
- Specially tuned symmetrical, impedance matching cable with low capacitance
- Precision headphone connectors with detachable cable
- Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty
|Cable Length||9.8 ft. (3 m)|
|Contact pressure ||3.4 N (± 0.3 N) approx. |
|Ear coupling ||Around-the-ear |
|Frequency response ||6 – 51,000 Hz (- 10 dB), 14 - 44,100 Hz (- 3 dB) |
|Jack plug ||¼” (6.3 mm) stereo jack |
|Nominal impedance ||300 ? |
|Sound pressure level (SPL) ||102 dB (1kHz/1Vrms) |
|Total harmonic distortion (THD) ||?0.02% (1kHz/1Vrms) |
|Transducer principle ||Dynamic, open |
|Weight w/o cable ||9.2 oz. (260 g) |
- HD 800 headphones
- Storage case
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!