- More Information
- Competitive Price
The CX 2-Channel Series is designed to meet the specialized needs of sound contractors. Eight models have been designed from the ground up, combining QSC's exclusive PowerLight® technology with specific features to meet the requirements of fixed installations. With high output power, versatile loading options, high thermal capacity and proven reliability, the CX Series is the ideal solution to any permanently installed sound system.
- 8 models to meet your exact power requirements
- Three 70 volt direct models
- Five low impedance models, the CX902 and CX1102 also directly drive 70 volt loads
- Exclusive PowerLight switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Custom integrated security cover for tamper proof installations
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- 1 dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings
- Active inrush limiting eliminates AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors
- HD15 DataPort connector for Q-Sys and QSControl computer control and monitoring
- Dip switch control for clip limiters, high pass filters, bridge mono and parallel operation
- Selectable high pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation withminimal effect on program material (33 Hz or 75 Hz on non-V models, 50 Hz or 75 Hz on V models)
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and QSC's exclusive bridge mono and parallel input LEDs
- Barrier strip output connector
- Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
- Class H complementary bipolar output circuitry for high efficiency (CX702, CX902, CX1102 & CX1202V)
- Optional external transformer accessory pack for isolated 70 and 100 -volt outputs (converts CX302 to 400 watts per channel isolated output)
- Compact size - all models are only 2 rack units high and 14" deep for reduced rack cost and floor space
- Light weight - all models weigh only 21 pounds (9.5 kg) for easier racking and shipping
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
- All CX Series amplifiers meet the European Union's, 2006 RoHS directive to restrict the use of hazardous materials used in electronic devices.
|8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.05% THD||700 W|
|4 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.05% THD||1100 W|
|2 ohms, 1 kHz, 1% THD||-|
|70V, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.05% THD||800 W|
|70V, 1 kHz, 0.05% THD||1000 W|
|70V, 1 kHz, 1% THD||1200 W|
|BRIDGED MONO MODE|
|16 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.1% THD||1400 W|
|8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.1% THD||2200 W|
|4 ohms, 1 kHz, 1% THD||-|
|140V, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.05% THD||1600 W|
|140V, 1 kHz, 0.05% THD||2000 W|
|140V, 1 kHz, 1% THD||2400 W|
|Noise, 20 Hz-20 kHz||>-106 dB|
|Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms||1.26 Vrms|
|Voltage Gain @ 8 ohms||35 dB|
|Output Circuitry||H, 2-tier|
|Distortion (SMPTE-IM)||Less than 0.02%|
|20 Hz-20 kHz: 10 dB below rated power||Less than 0.01% THD|
|1.0 kHz and below: full rated power||Less than 0.01% THD|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz-20 kHz, +/- 0.2 dB|
|Damping Factor||Greater than 500|
|Input Impedance||6k ohms unbalanced, 12k ohms balanced|
|Input Clipping||10 Vrms (+22 dB)|
|Cooling||Variable-speed fan, rear-to-front air flow|
|Connectors, each channel||Input: 3-pin XLR & 3-pin detachable terminal blocks (1 each per channel); Output: Safety-shrouded barrier strip|
|Amplifier Protection||Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection. Stable into reactive or mismatched loads.|
|Load Protection||On/Off muting, DC-fault power supply shutdown|
|Dimensions||19" (48.3 cm) wide, 3.5" (8.9 cm) tall (2 RU), 14" (35.6 cm) deep (from front mounting rails)|
|Weight||21 lbs (9.5 kg) net; 27 lbs (12.3 kg) shipping|
The model line incorporates QSC's exclusive PowerLight technology. Three models, the CX302V, CX602V and CX1202V, provide direct 70 volt capability ranging from 250 watts to 1000 watts per channel for distributed audio systems. The CX302, CX502, CX702, CX902 and CX1102 offer low impedance capability and range in power from 325 watts to 1100 watts per channel at 4 ohms (20 Hz -20 kHz, 0.05% THD). The versatile CX902 and CX1102 have the ability to drive both 70 volt and low impedance loads for maximum flexibility.
The CX amplifiers are equipped with many contractor specific features including 1 dB detented gain controls for easily repeatable settings and a custom security cover for tamper-proof installations. Active inrush limiting eliminates AC inrush current, cutting the need for power sequencers.
CX amplifiers also include an HD15 Data Port connector to interface with Q-Sys and QSControl networked audio systems, for remote amplifier monitoring and control.
Dale Pro Audio guarantees that our prices will be competitive and that shopping with us will always be a great value.
If you've found a deal that looks better than ours, we want to hear from you!
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!