RDL Brings Dante™ Connectivity to a Decora Wall Plate Sized Interface.
RDL is pleased to announce five new wall-mounted Dante™ audio network interface products. These bi-directional products interface microphone and line level audio with a Dante™ network and are packaged in a dual-Decora® form factor. Each product is available in white, stainless steel or black.
- DD-BN22 - Converts two mic or line audio sources to Dante™ and two Dante™ network audio signals to mic or line level
- DD-BN2M - Converts two mic or line audio sources to Dante™ and two Dante™ network audio signals to line level
- DD-BN2ML - Converts a mic or line and a consumer line audio source to Dante™ and two Dante™ signals to line level
- DD-BN31 - Converts two mic or line and one stereo line source to Dante™ and four Dante™ signals to line level
- DD-BN40 - Converts four mic or line audio sources to Dante™ and two Dante™ network audio signals to line level
Unique features include stainless steel chassis, metal XLR jacks, heavy-duty mini jacks, superior heat dissipation, industry standard digital and analog signal levels, low noise with full headroom, rear-panel outputs to feed compatible RDL jack plates and recessed RJ45 with top cable entry for easy installation.
Questions about the RDL Wall Mount Dante™ Interfaces?
Contact our Sales
Call Toll Free 888-462-7828 or