Make No Compromise.
If everybody is counting on you make no compromise. Digital 6000 combines experience, high standards and excellent instincts for day-to-day work in the modern live event industry into a simple promise: No compromises in RF robustness, sound or workflow. The 2-channel system combines quality, reliability and efficiency in a compact 19-inch 1 RU. The series incorporates the renowned Long Range mode with the proprietary audio codec (SeDAC) of the wireless masterpiece, Digital 9000.
True bit diversity combines data from two parallel receiver paths into the optimal signal in a switching bandwidth of 244 MHz with an equidistant frequency grid. Thus, even demanding RF environments can be reliably managed. Digital 6000 is compatible with a wide range of other Sennheiser antennas and capsules, and has an intelligible user interface on clear OLED displays, digital and analog outputs and AES 256 encryp- tion. The Dante Version with an Audinate Brooklyn II Card offers an additional RJ-45 connector.
The series is designed for touring and rental companies, theater and musical productions, broadcasting, large places of worship as well as corporate applications.
The 6000 Series includes a two-channel receiver, a pocket transmitter, a hand-held transmitter as well as a modular 19-inch charger.
- 2-channel receiver in a compact 19-inch 1 RU combines performance, ef ciency and a clear overview
- Wireless transmission using the legendary Long Range mode with SeDAC codec ensures the highest transmission quality – well-known from the masterpiece Digital 9000
- True bit diversity, error correction and masking protect transmission channels even in demanding RF environments
- 244 MHz switching bandwidth for worldwide frequency range fiexibility and future reliability
- Equidistant frequency grid guarantees the highest possible number of channels and simplest configuration, even in the most congested frequency bandwidths
- Sophisticated emitting electronics prevent disruptive intermodulation even with multiple transmitters in a small space
- Low 3ms system latency
- Multiple outputs for analog and digital systems (XLR, TRS jack, AES, Dante (EM 6000 Dante only)
- AES-256 signal encryption for maximum data security
- Simple setup of multi-channel solutions: Built-in antenna splitters enable cascading of up to 8 receivers without any additional hardware
- Compatible with many existing Sennheiser and Neumann capsules, lavalier (lapel) microphones, headsets and antenna systems
- High-resolution, white OLED display with four easy access home screens
- Easy to use, intuitive operating concept for setting up and monitoring as well as intelligent auto-setup
- WSM compatible
- Lithium-ion battery technology for transmitters
- Modular 19-inch 1 RU charging unit
Questions about Sennheiser Digital 6000 Wireless?
Contact our Sales
Call Toll Free 888-462-7828 or